What if there was a blockchain industry conference, where all of the sessions were focused on actually teaching you something instead of shilling you something? There is and it’s Blockchain Training Conference 2019!
This August 28-30 in Denver, CO, industry luminaries from the cryptocurrency community like Andreas M. Antonopoulos, René Pickhardt, Jameson Lopp, Pamela Morgan and many others have joined forces to educate the masses. Prolific speaker and author of Mastering Bitcoin, Andreas M. Antonopoulos, recently announced he will personally teach the conference’s Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) preparation courses. Aimed at beginners, professionals like accountants and lawyers who can utilize cryptocurrency in their careers, and for developers who want to learn more about programming in blockchain tech, the classes are designed to prepare attendees to take the CBP examination. The test was created by the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency non-profit certification organization CryptoCurrency Certification Consortium (C4), who is also hosting BTC2019.
Investing in education is always the best way to approach this technology. Education is rewarding, fulfilling, low risk and timeless.
Along with preparing individuals to take the Certified Bitcoin Professional exam, Antonopoulos’ prep course will educate attendees on:
- The history of money, bitcoin, and how the price of bitcoin is derived
- Basic cryptographic terms, hash functions, encryption, and digital signatures
- Bitcoin Basics, including addresses and keys, transactions, the blockchain, bitcoin as a unit (e.g. millibt, satoshi), ways to earn, buy, sell, and store bitcoin, blockchain explorers and Unspent Transaction Outputs (UTXOs)
- Bitcoin wallets, specifically: wallet types (hot/cold, paper, hardware, multi-sig, etc) bitcoin clients, and wallet backup/recovery
- Bitcoin commerce, including how to accept bitcoin for products and services
After taking the course, attendees can choose to take C4’s Certified Bitcoin Professional exam on-site at BTC2019 or online following the conference. The CBP is an excellent way to prove one’s proficiency in blockchain technology, and has lifted and launched the careers of many in areas like accounting, law, journalism, computer science, information security and more, according to the testimonials of current C4 CBP holders. The cost of the exam is included in the BTC2019 ticket price. Learn more and get tickets here. Use CoinTelegraph’s discount code CTReader for $100 off your Scholar ticket at checkout.